Search for Inspiration Here

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Celebrating Two Wonderful Women!

I have a gym routine:  5:00AM wake up and on a cardio machine by 5:20 weekday mornings.  I altered that routine on Thursday do make some quick cards for two good friends from work.  One celebrated a birthday and the other got the job she has dreamed of for years.  I'm so thrilled to call them my friends!  I'm equally impressed the Close to My Heart products that I could create such wonderful expressions from my heart in an hour!!!





These cards use the warm, trendy colors of the Clementine paper pack.  Look at all the wonderful embellishments and stamps that coordinate with these papers!  Such totally different looks from just one paper pack. 

Close to My Heart Supplies:
Clementine Paper Pack
Burlap Ribbon
Paradise Paper Flowers
Flutter Paper Shapes
Antique Copper Designer Brads
Opaques Adhesive Gems - Pearl
Make If From Your Heart Volume 1
Cricut Art Philosphy Collection
Just for You Stamp Set
Card Chatter - Birthday Stamp Set
4 My Friend Stamp Set

Close to My Heart Exclusive Colors:
Cocoa
Saddle
Cashmere
Champagne
New England Ivy
Twilight
Creme Brulee
Sorbet
Colonial White




1 comment:

  1. stunning cards! i esp like all the dimension on bottom card...just used the same paper butterflies on top one last week!

    ReplyDelete