Search for Inspiration Here

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Paper Trail Goes Huntington

This month the Paper Trail Blog Hop features the wonderfully elegant Huntington.  If you are hopping from Karen, you already know about the rich, autumn tones used in this paper pack.  My intention was to do something non "Fall" with these beautiful papers but alas, they compelled me to look over my family Thanksgiving albums.  While these photos are not the wonderful quality of our now professional family photographers, they are dear to my heart and speak of our traditional family gatherings and fit in albums I'm building.  (Yeah, albums.........I have six albums with over 30 double sided layouts and have started Number seven.  I don't scrap in order and I only start a new book when the books get too heavy to lift.  I never worry about archival quality products or thickness of my layouts.  I just record the moments, people, and love.)  So, back to 2009 Thanksgiving.  My family traditionally gathers every Thanksgiving and have typically have five to 32 for dinner.  The more the merrier.  Kids go off to college, babies are born, people are married, cousin come into town, there are dueling turkeys, different venues, different themes, dozens of pies, and always family love.  So this is 2009, amateur photos and all.  If you want to be inspired by more, follow the trail to Connie's blog.



Close to My Heart Supplies
Huntington Workshop on the Go
Exclusive Colors:  Barn Red, Cocoa, Goldrush, Olive, Autumn Terracotta, Saddle, Cashmere, Desert Sand, Champagne, Olive, Slate, Chocolate
Count Your Blessings Stamp Set
Swirls Around Stamp Set
You Are My Happy Alphabet 
Poster Tidings Stamp Set
Sparkles Brown and Tan
Mini-Medley Accents Collection: Wooden
Make It From Your Heart Volume 2 - #14

5 comments:

  1. I always love seeing your family! I really need to go outside the box and quit being a chronological scrapper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work with this paper packet Mary! The swirls in the background add such dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - love the addition of the poster stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous - love the swirl behind

    ReplyDelete