Search for Inspiration Here

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Paper Trail for August 2012

Welcome to the Paper Trail for August!  If you arrived here from Linda's blog, you know you are in for a treat as the month of August is always a treat!

Can you believe it?  The new Close to My Heart Fall/Winter 2012 is finally here!  I have my hands on lots of new goodies and am truly in love with more new things than any book before!  I have several books, if you are interested, just drop me a note or you can view the entire book online if you follow the link of my shopping cart on the right.

Though I'm busy prepping for my son's big wedding on Saturday, I found time to quickly put together this little book for a friend at school.  When I say quick, I'm not kidding!!!  Using the Cricut Artiste cartridge, the new western themed paper called Dakota, and a few stamps, I put this together in less than an hour.  It's so cute!




Materials
Dakota Paper Pack
Rugged Dude Stamp Set
Approved Stamp Set
It's Your Day Stamp Set (Special Double Set Special starting August 15)
Cricut Artiste Collection (Cartridge, D-Sized Stamp Set, and Coordinating Dimensional Elements)
Barn Red Stamp Pad
Black Stamp Pad
Pacifica Stamp Pad
Whisper Stamp Pad
Crystal Blue Stamp Pad
Natural Hemp
Urban Felt Alphabet
Hook & Loop Dots
Metal Assortment Brads

There is a new how-to book called Make it From the Heart that highlights many new patterns for both cards and layouts!  I created a cute little card using pieces of the Stella Paper Packet and the July Stamp of the Month: Live Out Loud

There is so much more to share!  Hop on over to Betsy's blog for more inspiration along the Paper Trail!

4 comments:

  1. I hope I'm getting the card for my birthday...as usual, I adore your artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dakota is perfect in your mini album! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! You are a machine!!!! And I say that in only the best of ways!

    ReplyDelete