Search for Inspiration Here

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Paper Trail is Featuring Versatile Claire

If you hopped here from Vicki's Blog, you have already seen how lovely the Close to My Heart Claire papers using a fabulous shades of red.  I pulled out the Magic how-to book by Jeanette Lynton featuring interactive layouts and tried the Revolving Door.  What fun it was!  It does take a little planning to get the photos lined up with the pie shapes under the circle but once you have them cut and assembled what fun!!!!  I used photos of my nieces from our family's 2010 winter vacation to Hawaii. Aren't the girls beautiful!  I know you fill find more stunning Claire artwork on Karen's blog!











All Supplies are Close to My Heart
Claire Paper Pack
Girls Rock Stamp Set
Scrapbook Statements-Poets Stamp Set
Claire Assortment
Pink Glitter Gems
Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon
Keyboard Kraft Alphabet
Dimensional Elements: Notable Alphabet
Glitz Glitter Gel: Pink
CTMH Exclusive Inks: Outdoor Denim, Sorbet, Blush, Smoothie, Cotton Candy, Hollyhock, Bamboo, Desert Sand, Cashmere, 
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
CTMH Magic by Jeanette Lynton 


I know you fill find more stunning Claire artwork on Karen's Blog!

8 comments:

  1. I love Love LOVE your layout!! I'm going to have to give this one a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is awesome! Very cool revolving door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the revolving circle! I have been nervous about creating anything like this, but now I may have to try it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the revolving circle...I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout! I agree - I'm nervous to try the revolving door but now I may have to because this is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the revolving circle! Very cute idea! And I love your layouts! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, this paper series is versatile. ilove how you have made the scrap page look so awesome! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete