Search for Inspiration Here

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pear and Partridges featured along the Paper Trail!

This month the Paper Trail blog hop group is featuring the Close to My Heart Pear and Partridge paper and in rich red and green.  Wasn't Amy's layout a fabulous different take on traditional colors showing the versatility of this paper pack?  I love this paper and see so many possibilities with it!  If you are like me, you are behind in your scrapping.......always behind.  So, I dug out the family Christmas photos from last year to finish them before the new ones come, soon.  I love our warm family Christmases.  Last year we stayed in our jammies all day.  I love the relaxed snuggly photos which are showed off wonderfully with the red, green, and cashmere colors in the paper pack.




I used the wonderful November Stamp of the Month: Very Merry Christmas for the warm mittens.  The wonderful Artiste Cricut cut the amazing poinsettia and leaves that I simply scored with a stylist and lightly sanded for the veins.  I also put Artist to work cutting all the mittens, title images, and conversation bubble before stamping.  So fast and easy!  



If you want to see more wonderful ideas, hop on down the Trail to Tracey's blog!  

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout - I love the poinsettia using the snowflake cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poinsettia looks amazingly real! Love your layouts and all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I love the use of the mittens as banners... genious! :)

    ReplyDelete