Search for Inspiration Here

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Paper Trail is Flirting With You This Month!

I found my Mojo!!!!  It's been missing in action for the last couple of months and boy did I miss it!!!!  If you arrived from Betsy, you are on The Trail and have we got a treat for you!!!  This month we are featuring a wonderful versatile Close to My Heart paper called Flirty.  It has beautiful rich colors including two trendy colors available only in this paper pack:  Flirty Raspberry and Flirty Yellow.  I really tried to use up this paper pack, really I did:  two complete card sets with boxes and envelopes AND four little French fry boxes filled with a yummy fall trail mix.  Honestly, I wasn't sure I liked this paper but once I took it out of the package..........wow!!!!  I still have lots of paper left to use, too.  (Got some yummy trail mix left over....more  French fry boxes in my future?)



Close To My Heart Materials Used:
Flirty Paper Packet
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
Love Blooms Stamp Set
Quick Cards: Bountiful Season Stamp 
Fall Harvest Stamp Set
Wooden Buttons
Natural Hemp
Color Reday Seam Binding Ribbon
Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Durables Studs (Square)
Shimmer Brads
Opaques Adhesive Gems (Mocha)
Brad Assortment (Metal)

Ink and Paper Colors from Close to My Heart Color Palette:
Black
Saddle
Bamboo
New England Ivy
Ponderosa Pine
Goldrush
Autumn Terracotta
Ruby
Honey
Hollyhock
Sunset
Creme Brulee

Hop along The Trail to see what wonderful creations Connie has made with Flirty.  If you loved Flirty as much as I do, you can easily order it from my shopping cart button, along with anything else from my materials list or the wonderful Close to My Heart Idea Book!



5 comments:

  1. I guess you did find your mojo! Last I heard these papers weren't calling out Autumn to you and just look at what you did! I love it all!! And I want some trail mix, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Stunning! I'd say you're back in a big way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you ever find your mojo! Tons of great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that black square card/envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You were busy, too! I love all of the projects you created. Terrific work!

    ReplyDelete