Search for Inspiration Here

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Paper Trail Blog Hop is Footloose

The Paper Trail blog hop time is here, again, with the hopes of a warm, careful summer.  To spur that hope, I scrapped some wonderful pool side photos with my favorite subject: family vacation!  This month we are featuring the Close to my Heart paper Footloose.  If you riding the "Trail" and come here from Vicki's wonderful blog, this is the next stop.  :)

Footloose is a great paper of cool blues and greens mixed with sandy browns and warm yellows.  I added a hint of peachy pink and featured the coordinating chipboard Footloose Compliments Dimensional Elements.  I wanted my pictures to really pop with vibrant colors to feel the sunshine and I wanted my pages to flow together, which is shown better in the photos of separate pages. 




I hope you like this month's featured papers and continue your walk along the Trail to Lynne's blog.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I really like how the look has changed with the addition of the orange/peach papers. Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, really like the way background card stock changes the whole look. And I always love a grid...

    ReplyDelete