Search for Inspiration Here

Friday, May 18, 2012

Playing Digital, Again!

One of the great things about scrapping digitally, is being able to record memories and be creative just about anytime, anywhere.  Like most of my friends, I have a huge picture backload, and like most of my friends, there just never seems enough time in the day to get into my studio.  Even when I do get in the studio, I've been so busy with my job, I have trouble getting my "mojo" moving in the direction of creativity that is pleasing to my eye.  Studio J has really helped that way.  Where there are lots of programs out there, I love Studio J's patterns and scrapbook sketches.  I love the ease and versatility of Stickease that I can resize and move around anywhere.  I love that I can make a paper pattern any color to suite the mood I want.  I love the fonts.  And I love that it's easy.  I also love that it's affordable between having a membership and the discount for being a consultant, layouts are each less than $6 are wonderfully full color 12X12 pages that include a protector to just slip in my book.  The quality can't be beat.  When I show friends, they think I've created a traditional layout because the pages and embellishments look so real, the colors so beautiful, they look 3D!  I love that I also get a jpg file copy and can get any extra copies I want later at Costco.  It's almost a steal!!!!

I created three layout this week!  That has to be a record for me.  All of them are Studio J and all of them are different.  I still have my studio, I still scrap and make cards and paper projects, but making these three layouts was fun and efficient.  Six pages, three layouts, done:



No comments:

Post a Comment