Search for Inspiration Here

Friday, August 20, 2010

Road Trip and Time with the Busiest Family Members

My sister and I took a road trip together to see our sons who are in Eastern Washington going to school.  My Paul goes to Eastern Washington University in Cheney and Martha's Mason goes to Washington State University in Pullman.  Martha and I spent time together in the car on the drive over and back.  She is so busy with her business and horses and life it was nice to have some uninterrupted time with her.  Both Paul and Katie each have three jobs now and I can only imagine how busy they are.  Mason works for the WSU tech help desk on special projects and takes care of his senior citizen dog will taking summer classes.....whew!  I'm tired just thinking of all of them!!!  Great kids, great trip, good memories:





No comments:

Post a Comment