Search for Inspiration Here

Friday, August 13, 2010

No, Not Brad Pitt.......

I am still scrapping and working in my studio every chance I get.  I found these photos from 2006 of Erika and Coley in their new Easter dresses.  Erika is now a full 13 year old that would never be caught dead in a dress her great grandmother chose.  Coley wears her cheerleading outfit from sun up to sun down.  I called Karen to get the story on these pictures when I found them.  She never liked the dresses, either.   Whether you like the dresses or not, the girls are darling!  Fast forward 4 years later, I'm scrapping them into our ever growing album of family adventures and moments as well as using up lots and lots and lots and lots of brads.......yep!  I punched all those holes and put in all those brads!!!!  I posted on my CTMH bulletin board earlier for suggestions to use up these great embellishments because I have all the brads that CTMH has sold since I signed up over 10 years ago.  Someone made the comment about Brad Pitt for a play on words that has had me laughing in my head for the last few days.  Silly things that capture your attention!   I finally dragged out the I Am stamp set from the Tickled Pink scrapbook kit special CTMH sold a while back.  Love the flowers in the set but these are not my usual colors to work with.   Just what do you do with Easter and it's pastel pallet?????







2 comments:

  1. wow....that's a lot of brads! how many did you use? looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mare -

    WOW! Fabulous use of brads! The flowers are adorable but the ribbon lined with brads is just over the top! Thanks so much for sharing.

    Paige

    ReplyDelete