Search for Inspiration Here

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Weighs a Ton!!!!

Another layout for my family heritage album.  I'm not scrapping in order, just as I get the pictures and an idea in my mind, which, BTW, never ends up like I visioned it.  LOL  These pictures were taken at the same time as the other pictures of my grandparents in 1969.  I decided to try to match the red in my aunt's coat.  I actually like how this turned out but if you are looking for the "Level 1" or "Level 2" or even the "Level 3" creativity from Close to My Heart, I think these would qualify for a "Level 3".   This layout is so heavy with all the stuff on it but in person, it's very pretty!  Today was the HUGE sale of past Close to My Heart papers and Stickease themes/packages.  This is all from the Perfect Day package, and yes, it was on sale!!!!! (I think it's sold out, too.  No wonder why.)





No comments:

Post a Comment