Search for Inspiration Here

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

1,2,3, Scrap in May!!!

Welcome to the mid-month blog hop with Tracey, Betsy, and me! 

This is probably the quickest card I have made in a long, long time!  I can't remember a better or busier spring.  The weather has been great after a mild winter, we had a fabulous Mother's Day, and the school year is ending on great notes!  We're going to a friend's on Saturday to celebrate his 60th revolution around the sun (LOL  and those are HIS words) so I need a masculine card for this weekend.  Close to My Heart's Later Sk8r paper was perfect for this occasion.  This card is designed around the wonderfully adaptable Pattern #20 from the Make it From Your Heart scrapping and card how-to book and took me less than 30 minutes.  Don't you love how easy and fast cards like these go together!

 
 
Close to My Heart Supplies
Later Sk8r Paper Packet
Slate Exclusive Inks stamp pad
Whisper Exclusive Inks stamp pad
Outdoor Denim Exclusive Inks stamp pad
Lagoon Exclusive Inks stamp pad
Slate cardstock
White Daisy cardstock
Fast and Furious stamp set
Make it From Your Heart Vol. 1



1 comment:

  1. oh...you have the little trucks...they are on my wish list. Can't wait until we can stamp together!

    ReplyDelete