Search for Inspiration Here

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Change It Up and Keep It the Same!!!

I  have been busy creating cards and cards and cards!!!  The new Close to My Heart Chantilly Card Workshop on the Go has papers, embellishments, stamp set, and instructions for 15 birthday cards.  I did them all in about an hour and a half just adding ink and adhesive.  But I didn't stop there.  The kit has enough Background and Texture paper to make another set of cards, so I did!  I followed the cutting guides but changed the Kraft/Desert Sand colors to Creme Brulee, the Sunset to Cotton Candy, and the Lagoon to Pear, all part of the CTMH colors featured in the Chantilly coordinated paper pack, that I have in my "stash".  I pulled out some favorites for the embellishments: Creme Brulee bulk ribbon (retired), Pink Assortments Buttons, Color-Ready Seam Binding (and dyed it with Cotton Candy Reinker), and a little bit of Creme Brulee Baker's Twine from the Paradise Assortment to finish off the buttons.  I think all the cards came through fabulously!  Below are cluster photos to compare the the different "look".  What difference the colors make, even using the same patterns!  I love this set!






No comments:

Post a Comment