Search for Inspiration Here

Friday, February 15, 2013

1,2,3, Hop!


It's the 15th and I've joined my good crafty friends, Betsy and Tracey, in a mid-month hop to highlight patterns in Close to My Heart how to books: Reflections, Make From the Heart, Originals, etc.  I love books and use them all the time.  The books, all modeled on Jeanette Lynton's card and scrapbook designs, make cards and scrapbooks so easy.  This month we focused on Card Pattern 30 from Make It From the Heart. Here is what I made.  I had the For Always paper pack already spread out on my table and Valentine's Day was chasing me so I created several cards using the same pattern, just turning it and adding different embellishments.  Quickly I had four cards!  What fun! 












 
Then, inspiration hit me and the last card happened with leftover pieces of chipboard, leftover attempt to heat emboss the heart with live in it. and my first real use of buttons.  LOL  So, I modified the measurements but the card idea is the same.  I love being able to rotate cards, change measurements to use scraps or different focus points and embellishments.  Use the How to Books to create fun cards and inspire you to plau!  Be sure to visit Betsy's and Tracey's blogs as I know did something wonderful the will awe us! 

Follow us for fun!  We'll be posting again at in the Paper Trail Hop and again the 15th of each month!  Drop a not when you hop by, I'd love to hear from you!

Mary





















2 comments:

  1. beautiful! Love your use of Cricut flowers! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love them all. The colors are so elegant and the embellishments inspired. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete