Search for Inspiration Here

Thursday, January 28, 2010

2010 Whether I'm Ready Or Not

So, my youngest son has a puppy and is engaged. I'm totally entrenched in another 5th grade class/year, Michael and I celebrated year number 3, and I occasionally find time to scrap/stamp. Bunch of stuff happened in between but I'm not going into the details. :) Here are some project I've completed since the last time I added a post here. I do wish I were more organized or blogging easier or that more people wanted me to blog. It mostly feels like writing to empty air, as if I'm on a stage under lights and the lights in the audience are black so I have no idea who's out there, how many are out there, or if anyone is out there. LOL




Fast thank you cards made from the book Wishes template for several cards from just a few pieces of paper. These used up lots of leftover "fallish" stuff and I gave them to students as thank yous for Christmas gifts. :) One of my new goals is to have several of these sets made up but keep them blank so I can tailor to suite the need: thank you, birthday, anniversary, sympathy, etc.



Couple of challenges and birthdays and anniversaries and etc.


Michael bought me a great lightbox to take pictures of my layouts and cards. The quality of the photos is a lot better....well except the couple of times I'm flying out the door with the ink and glue on the card still wet. :) But for the most part, the colors are more true, picture straighter, and details clearer.

I'm working on a layout of my niece Susie playing soccer. Sometimes, the title of the layouts just stump you, if you know what I mean.




No comments:

Post a Comment