Tiffany honored me with a Blogging award! I never saw this coming and never imagined I'd get one! Tiffany is from California and an awesome stamper. You can view her art by clicking here.
My award comes with responsibilities:
1) The winner can post the logo on her blog
2) Link the person you received your award from.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Put links of those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
My nominations are:
1. Lynn, a fellow consultant who's blog I visit all too infrequently.
2. Yvette, who's style in so inspirational. Currently, it reminds me of soft, antiqued, Victorian but the moods she brings out in me changes with my mood. She truly is awsome!
3. Takisha, another blogger I visit. Though she is another CTMH consultant, I love her photos! She takes magical photos!
4. Alyssa, another great photographer. Her style of stamping is so clean and classic. I love reading about her family on her blog, too.
5. Marjorie. I know she has won this award before but I have grown so much participating her color challenges, I felt compelled to award her, again. I just love the unique colors she pulls together to really move my scrapping and card making.
6. Michelle has a great blog to read! She has a sense of humor and she shows how to put together her great layouts.
7. Naomi has a fun blog. She uses great new materials that fit into her stamping style so easily and naturally. I love how she uses newer designs and textures.
I hope you gain inspiration or appreciation from these blogs as I did.