Search for Inspiration Here

Sunday, August 4, 2024

....And MORE Time

So, now, it's 2024.  My ramblings on my Blog did not happen but that doesn't mean life stopped.  I've married my longtime partner, weathered COVID and teaching virtually, retired, and slowed down to enjoy crafting, gardening, family genealogy research, and lots more travel.  My paper crafting style continues to evolve with the changing trends and new products.  I am enjoying knitting and crocheting in the cool evenings.  I now have a loom, which I admit is challenging me by sitting unused.  I need to find close source of instruction and help!  We also added a second dog, which is a story in itself.  

But crafting is what this blog is about and I'm wondering now that I'm retired if I shouldn't start this little blip on the internet up, again.  Close to My Heart, my beloved crafting company closed.  It was a part of my life for over 25 years.  I moved over to Stampin'Up!, which has been quite the learning curve.  It's a huge company in comparison to Close to My Heart from the product offered to the countries they are selling in.  

My goal is to share.  Crafters love to share and I am no different.  I'm not a photographer, but a paper crafter. 

Here are my latest cards.  SU with a little retired CTMH.  





No comments:

Post a Comment