Search for Inspiration Here

Thursday, April 24, 2014

April Stamp of the Month: Say It With Style

I needed a few thank-yous today and Close to My Heart's April Stamp of the Month, Say it With Style, fit the bill!  It also helped that CTMH also posted some very inspirational artwork using the stamp.  I used paper scraps from Lollydoodle and Arianna paper packs and quickly (30 minutes!!!) whipped out these easy cards.  The Loolydoodle cards are almost copied from the CTMH artwork and so you'll see similarities.  Kind of nice to have some of the guess work figured out but they also inspired me as I started seeing possibilities with the stamp set to spur me on to the Arianna scraps.  Enjoy the quick artwork and as always, if you have questions, just shoot me a message.  :)





2 comments:

  1. Love your cards Mary...it's always nice when part of the guess work is figured out for you. I need to get ink on that stamp set - maybe this weekend!

    ReplyDelete