Search for Inspiration Here

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy 81, Mom!!!

Mom's birthday is January 1.  Yep, she was a New Year's Baby in 1932.  She's an amazing, amazing active and independent 81 year old.  My brother and I met her on New Years in downtown Seattle to celebrate her birthday and here is the card I got her, which was shamelessly copied from Vickie Wizniuck, a wonderfully amazingly creative Close to My Heart consultant.

All Supplies are Close to My Heart
Florentine Paper Pack
Card Word Puzzle Stamp Set
Just a Number Stamp Set
Twilight Exclusive Ink Pad
Basics Exclusive Inks Mini Pigment Pad Set
White Daisy Cardstock
Cocoa Cardstock
Designer Rounds Cocoa Collection ribbons
Opaques Pearl Adhesive Gems
White Daisy Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink Pad
Waterbrush


No comments:

Post a Comment