Search for Inspiration Here

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Paul and Katie 2009 doing Virginia Beach

Paul and Katie sent me these photos of their visit back East in 2009 and their beautiful day on Virginia Beach.  I love these pictures of them and have wanted to scrap them for a while.  The wonderful Creme Brulee, Lagoon, and Sorbet in Close to My Heart's Elemental paper pack were the perfect compliment to the photos.  This was one of the most fun layouts I've done in a long time.  I distressed the Sorbet cardstock by crumpling it and then swiping Colonial White ink pad directly on the paper.  I used some of the distressed paper for the layout pieces and then cut 1" strips for twisted paper heart.  The waves are dusted with glitter, the letters are a combination of stamping and Ready to Color alphabets.  Pulled out the corner rounder for the first time in what seems years, too.  I was amazing how fast the whole thing went together! This will be one of my favorite layouts of all time, I'm sure!





No comments:

Post a Comment