Search for Inspiration Here

Friday, July 1, 2011

July Paper Trail Blog Hop

School's out!  Graduations are over!  Time to celebrate our nation's birth and get into summer!

Wait!!!  

Those pictures from graduation?  Yep, I got 'em and I scrapped them!  We added Annie to our list of nieces and nephews who have passed the rites of commencement and have signed up for college.  Annie is a darling graduate!  I used the Fanfare papers to showcase her with family members who attended the happy event.  Sadly, this is the first graduation I have missed!  I'm so glad I have photos!  Don't you love the red and black?  Those were her high school colors!  This paper is perfect.

Lynn's Fanfare blog post led you here and if you need more inspiration, check out Karen's wonderful creations!  Fanfare is a wonderfully bright and cheerful color combination:  reds, blues, yellows, black, and white.  It's easy to use for birthdays, July 4th, summer, graduations, family reunions, children, boys, and more!




5 comments:

  1. Great layout, Mare! Everyone made this paper look so diffent! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Mary...nice focus on the red without so much of the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fanfare looks fabulous with these graduation pictures! I love how vibrantly red her cap and gown are. Congrats to the graduate!

    ReplyDelete