Search for Inspiration Here

Friday, July 22, 2011

Check Out This Opportunity!!!

My CTMH Sister, Kelly English-Triggs is a fabulous artists and has won lots and lots of praise, contests, and awards for her work.  She's running a blog candy contest if you follow her blog and I can testify that just viewing her amazing work is blog candy all by itself!!!!

Remember to stop by again on August 1 for the next Paper Trail Blog Hop.  Several from our little group went to the Close to My Heart Convention and will have wonderful creations with fresh, new ideas from the CTMH 2011 Fall/Winter Idea Book.  Don't forget!!!  The new stuff is sooooo exciting!

I have several new Idea Books and spaces on my calendar if you are interested in a gathering, workshop, or class!

Happy Summer,
Mare

No comments:

Post a Comment