Search for Inspiration Here

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Need some serious color help!!!

I found these old color photos of my grandparents in front of their house (1969).  I am having a really hard time deciding on colors/CTMH paper pack/design/theme.  Anyone out there who can help would be greatly appreciated.  The main photo is a large 8"x10" portrait:



This is the 1969 Christmas card/photo my grandmother sent:


And these two are 3"x 5" landscape photos:




So, I have almost all the CTMH paper packs from the last 5-6 years and I have all the current CTMH colors.  How should I showcase these?  I do pretty well with black and white heritage photos but these color photos from the 50's and 60's throw me through a loop.

Please, please help!!!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Those are GREAT photos! I would probably try & keep the colors neutral...Does brown bag match up well? as a neutral? Like brown bag, colo. white, and black or dk grey? I don't know what our darkest grey looks like. Hmmm.....or the text print paper from last book...let me think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say use some of the Passages paper pack

    ReplyDelete