Search for Inspiration Here

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Spring/Summer Creations in Time for Convention!

These are the cards I made this spring and early summer from the bulk templates in the Wishes book by Jeanette Lynton.  I decided to post them as a quasi-swap for my friends who are going to the 2010 Close to My Heart Annual Convention for Consultants.  Many of my friends are celebrating 15 years with the company.  I'll celebrate my 15 years in less that six months.  I feel like this is my "class" of consultants.  :)  Anyway, here are the four sets of cards I've done.  I tried using up papers I have saved to make room for new stuff that will be released at Convention.  Another goal of these cards was to try to use or highlight colors I haven't used in a long time or are out of my comfort box.

Hope you like!!!!



















1 comment:

  1. wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those r fantastic. i esp like the 1st combo

    ReplyDelete