Search for Inspiration Here

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Baby Book and Wedding Card

I have been busy in my craft room. My first order from the new catalog arrived yesterday. I unpacked everything and then disciplined myself to work on two projects before getting into the new stuff. This is a 9X9 accordion baby book made with some retired CTMH paper I made for my principal who is going to have a baby the first week of school. I also made a card to go with Sharon's True Fit Folio I made a few weeks ago. So, what do you think?




This cards was an attempt to copy one made by Pammie Whammie but well, one thing led to another and this is what I ended up with. Like Pam's card, I used the Cuttlebug and similar stamps but I changed the color, some of the positions and embellishments are different. Pam's card was remarkable and I loved it but this card, to me, anyway, is just OK.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, that book is just awesome! Your principal is going to love it! I absolutely LOVE the card, fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is very cute...and perfect for a baby book. is that what you wanted the 9x9 books for? great job

    ReplyDelete