Search for Inspiration Here

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Would Love to Meet!

Two incredible stampers that I love their style and would LOVE to meet:

Erica Michel and Karen Kemme. One has a blog: Erica (you can find her on the right listed under SBS 21). I'm trying to convince Karen to start blogging just because I'm selfish and want to be able to find her stuff easily. Update 7/27/08 10:00 PDT: Karen has a blog now!!!! Yeah!!!! Click on her name to see her incredible layout.

If I could get 1/100th of the talent and vision those two have!!!!

Not to mention, they have to be two of the nicest people I've met through Close to My Heart and on the internet.

And if I could stamp like Vicki, Sonja, or Laurel, well, I'd quit my day job.....

There are lots of people I admire and I get inspiration from but these four have something in their style and creativity that really strikes my soul and I keep going back to their artwork time after time.

5 comments:

  1. Mary...you are so sweet! you never know...I could be crazy!! (well, my husband says I truly am...but he still loves me). THanks for the compliments....like birds flock together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mare,
    These pages look great. I have a little award for you on my blog.
    Nicky xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, my head will swell Mary!
    LOL!
    yea, you got me to blog!
    I posted my bellas cards, so check them out!
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, this is the nicest way to have someone talk about you behind their back, lol. But tuly, you are too kind. There is just so much inspiration swimming out there.

    P.S. I quickly shot those pictures of my room before it got messed up, because it wasn't going to stay that way for long. And who wants to see all my mess, LOL!?

    Sincerely,
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ewwww I love this!

    I'm a fellow SBS #21 sistah! Love your creations!

    ReplyDelete