Search for Inspiration Here

Monday, July 7, 2008

Recent Creativity

Ok, school is finally out. Michael and I have taken a short but rejuvenating drive/hike to Cape Flattery, and July 4th with our family gathering is over. I know it's been a while since I blogged but life just happened. Here are some cards I made along the way:



Boom-Di-Ada card made for a teacher friend who was ill the last week of school



Copied from Lynn, fellow consultant from her blog. I love this card but I can't take much credit except being able to copy. If you want to see the original, click here.




My sister's birthday card that also met Marjorie's color challenge: Orchid Bouquet, Amethyst, Sweet Leaf, and Petal. I also used up some scraps of the Floral Impressions paper packet. This is copied from Kelly Becker, another fellow consultant.



Paige's birthday card. Again, meeting another of Marjorie's color challenges: Orange, Breeze, Ocean, and Sunny Yellow. I used black, prisma glitter, Liquid Glass, Seasonal Thoughts, and Celebration Blocks. This is way, way brighter than I've been used to the last few creations. LOL

I guess that is it. Now, I'm off to do a wedding card and sympathy card and finally try to get some of the photos I've taken lately scrapped.

Drop me a line and let me know how you are doing!

1 comment:

  1. All the cards are super but I especially like the last one. I just received that stamp set and it is sitting on my desk waiting to be inked!

    ReplyDelete