Search for Inspiration Here

Monday, April 7, 2008

A Start

Ok, so my first blog entry. Seems like everyone is doing it. I felt left out.....

I got home late from work today after our state testing proxy training. Can't wait for that next week - not! Actually, I don't mind the test but the screwing around with the daily schedule makes it hard for me to keep track of the days, you know?!?

Here is the latest of my cross stitch project I'm working on:Photobucket

This is called the Angel of Love because of all the beads and metallics threads. It's been a labor of love as I've been working on this for at least 5 years!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mare
    My name is Pat and I too have joined SBS 21.
    I found it interesting to see your cross stitching on your blog - and pleasing too. I love cross stitch and smocking, heirloom sewing and most other types of sewing (not mending).
    I look forward to getting to know you more in the future.
    Best wishes Pat

    ReplyDelete