Search for Inspiration Here

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Time Has Passed, Ramblings of Age, Perspective of Time

It's been four years since I added a post.  I'm still here; still a grandmother but we added Olivia in 2015 for a total of 4 granddaughter; still teaching but at a new smaller school in 4th grade; still crafting but in a new house we built in 2015;  bought and sold cars; traveled more often; added a dog to our routine; and dealt with a crashing 80ft tree into the middle of our 3 month old house.  Along the way, I lived, laughed, and celebrated, and sometimes mourned.  My blog faded as a center piece of my life.  Now, however, I wonder if it's a good place to write down thoughts of my life journey.  Political climate suggests something more private than the overwhelming presence of FaceBook or Twitter might be a nice place to document and store my thoughts.  Fours years of tech improvement and life changes and I'm sure more will come.  For those of you subscribed, you're welcome to stay.  I can't promise this will be a craft blog or just a personal place to think, but you are welcome to

No comments:

Post a Comment